Does your child have difficulty with any of the following?
- Slow to learn new skills
- Learning the connection between letters and sounds
- Blending sounds to make words
- Reading and spelling irregular words that cannot be sounded out easily
- Reading difficulties such as comprehending what they are reading, reading slowly and with frequent errors, or at a level below most of their peers
- Planning, co-ordination and organisation
- Attention, concentrating or controlling their impulses
- Learning basic maths concepts
- Remembering sequences and procedures
If the answer is YES to any of the above, then your child may have a learning difficulty and/or learning disability. Forging Roots Education provides specialised education for students with learning difficulties and disabilities, including Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, attention difficulties, students with complex communication needs that use AAC, and students who have difficulties with literacy and maths.
If your child is struggling at school, or has been diagnosed with a learning difficulty/disability, then Contact Us today for a free initial consultation to find out how we can help your child build strong foundations for learning.